MUSIC VIDEO OF THE WEEK 41: WHILE I'M WAITING - TRAVIS GREENE

There are seasons in life when we wait in defiant faith for the fulfillment of something that God has promised us. Other times, we're compelled to wait for the lines to fall in our favor before we can make a profitable move. Sometimes we know what we want, we've seen what we want, but we have to be patient to get it.

During such seasons, we should not just wait, but we should wait with hope, confidence and affirmative confession before God. While we're waiting, we need to remind ourselves at times of what we're waiting for and stir up our faith on how sure we are that it's going to come to pass. This week, I started waiting. If you're waiting too, then "While I'm waiting" by Travis Greene is the perfect song for you.

Travis Greene describes himself as a global worshipper. He is the pastor of Forward City Church, Blythewood, South Carolina, USA.


LYRICS
Stanza
What my eyes can’t see, I still believe.
Everything spoken to me!
There’s no word that can come back void.
I will trust the report of the Lord!
God is not a man that He should lie!
Every need He will supply.
I will wait, I will not be moved.
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You.

Chorus
While I’m waiting, I’m getting stronger;
My faith is rising, and I will run on.
While I’m waiting, I’m lifting up on wings as eagles. 
I believe, I will trust in You! 

Bridge
I will run and I will not be weary. 
I will walk and I will not faint. 
I will rise up on wings as eagles. 
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You! 

Ending
I still believe, I still believe, I still believe
What my eye’s can’t see

Comments

Post a Comment