MUSIC VIDEO OF THE WEEK 39: DIDN'T I WALK ON WATER - JOSEPH LARSON

Sometimes in life, we go through a dark period during which it seems like we're shut-off even from God and His providence. In such times, we're so hungry, thirsty and maybe even desperate for some relief from our pain or lack that we forget how able God is based upon what He's done for us in the past.

In this beautiful spiritual song, Joseph Larson, in God's voice, asks us a simple question: Didn't I walk on water? The song will compel you to worship God with a revelation of His ability and a testimony of His providence. I hope that you will open your heart to receive the grace that will come with it. See the video below.


Joseph Larson is a song and word minister at the Family Worship Centre, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA, which is led by the world-renowned evangelist, Jimmy Swaggart. Joseph often sings and ministers as part of the Jimmy Swaggart Ministeries team.

LYRICS

Stanza 1
As I kneel in the darkness in the middle of the night,
Lord, I’m praying for assurance everything’s gonna be alright.
Lord, I see another valley, and it's out in front of me;
I’m afraid I won’t be able, and I’ll go down in defeat.
But He said, "do you remember just where I brought you from?"
"Would you take a look behind you to see how far you’ve come."
"Everytime you asked me, didn’t I deliver you?"
"So why would you be thinking that I wouldn’t see you through."

Chorus
Didn't I walk on the water, and I calm the raging sea?
I spoke to the wind, and it hushed and I gave you peace.
Didn’t I run to your rescue, didn’t I hear you when you called?
I walked right beside you, just so you wouldn’t fall.
Didn’t I leave all of Heaven, just to die for your sin?
I searched until I found you, and I’d do it all again.

Stanza 2
Now she’s talking to her Father in a house that was once a home.
She said my bills are coming due Lord; six days is not that long.
She hears a voice so still and low;
It says I’ve moved like that before.
And I’ll do this little thing, child, I’ll give you so much more.

Bridge
Didn't I put food on your table?
Showed up when the bills were due.
When the pains were rocking your body,
I sent healing down to you.
When you were lost in sin and sorrow,
I died to set you free;
So you would know just how much I love you.

Comments